Black Jagua Gel is made from the extract of the jagua fruit, which is an edible fruit that grows in the rain forests of Central and South America. Red Henna Paste is a dye prepared from the henna tree. I use organic henna powder from Rajasthan.
1. Your design will be wet for approximately 60 minutes unless you dry it in front of a fan, but allow it to sit for at least 3-6 hours before washing it off for best results.
2. At first the tattoo appears invisible. THIS IS NORMAL.
3. Your design will start to darken and the color will fully develop over the next 24-48 hours.
4. If you used Red Henna Paste on your tattoo, avoid contact with water in the tattoo area for the first 24 hours after initially washing off the paste.
5. If the gel or paste starts flaking/peeling off early as it dries, you can apply a light spritz of hairspray to help hold it in place.
6. If you go to bed without washing the tattoo off, you must cover the design. Trust me: you don't want to be walking around with a replica of your hand tattoo on your face.
I am currently booking appointments at "Let Me Ink You" in Clearwater. Here is a link to the pricing. You can use any form to contact me.