Use temporary tattoos to express yourself, make a fashion statement, prank your family or test run a real tattoo. Make them as feminine as you want or as masculine. There’s no doubt about it: people love body art! Temporary tattoos are fun, safe, and they look just like real tattoos.
Black Jagua tattoos are made with jagua gel. It is a temporary tattoo ink that has the consistency of hair gel and is usually applied with a plastic applicator bottle. Thanks to its smooth consistency, jagua gel is great for creating intricate temporary tattoos with very fine detail. Jagua gel is made from the extract of the jagua fruit, which is an edible fruit that grows wild in the rain forests of Central and South America. The indigenous Amazonian tribes have been using jagua fruit in a variety of ways for thousands of years.
- Your design will be sloppy wet for approximately 30 minutes, but allow it to sit for at least 2-3 hours for best results.
- Wash gel off completely with soap and water.
- At first the tattoo appears invisible. THIS IS NORMAL.
- Your design will start to darken and the color will fully develop over the next 24-48 hours.
IMPORTANT: If you go to bed without washing the gel off, you must cover the design. Trust us: you don't want to be walking around with a replica of your hand tattoo on your face.
Reddish Brown Henna
Henna is a dye prepared from the plant Lawsonia inermis, also known as the henna tree. Our henna paste has the smooth, silky and stringy consistency preferred by the most experienced henna artists. As for the henna powder, we use only 100% organic henna powder from Rajasthan.
- Let henna paste dry and leave on skin for 3-6 hours or more for best results. If done at night, wrap area with gauze to prevent transfer to other body parts or bed linens.
- Peel off dried henna paste with fingers, and rub off any residue.
- For best results avoid water contact with the tattooed area for the following 24 hours.
- Henna design will progress from an orange color to the traditional deep reddish brown color over the next two days.
Example of Henna and Jagua used in the same design. Copyright Khoobsurat Gift Shop.